JAN



Ok.. Here come the most... sadness month in this BRAND NEW YEAR. One of my best friend, Tan Chun Kee hv pass away because of robbery. And until today which I'm writing this, the muderer also not found. From his family, the police also never update anything news.. I guess, still same way with one of another friend pass away because of reckless street driver as well.. ALL END WITH "DUNNO"... no wonder out country close case SOOOOOO FAST!!!
Anyway... in this month, what I remember just nothing beside this...... Sorry CK. Farewell my friend & R.I.P. I'll miss you SOOooooo Much.


Beside that.. this month I guess I eat lot instant noodles & cup noodles as well.. And I guess that time I working on Kiew Brother Advertisement.. Alone.. then received this news near end of the project..


At the end of the month, also went to Broga Hill with a group of friend.... and accidently create some "rumors" hehehehe...



Anyway... seem this month is sad month to write it out.. most efficient way is... don't write
at all.... so.. up until here...

Yet a lonely early morning when I get back office alone

Comments

Popular Posts