DEC
After a long break from last time, here I just manage to hv free time to write "Dec". Of cause, there hv lot "thing" happen during this 2 months, that why it make me now only manage to write by this time.

So... about Dec, everyone will think about... Christmas~ yes. We did celebrate Christmas at here. But the main celebration hv 2. Which one is quite dissapointed & another is very excited.
First one, my company christmas celebration. Actually during this time we're working hard on one project, "Astro HD" which really make us going insane... and I hv experience 3 days 2 night at office~~ T.T , my colleauge more bad, all seem areadi stay in office more then home, a home just like a hotel. So I thought we can hv a good & nice chirstmas celebration dinner at somewhere... who know.... it did .. in my office... and order domino... haiz.....My first Christmas party in this company~~~ yeah


By the way, thanks for Yap Zai bring his fellow came our comapny sing for us~~ Nice ~~!!
And that the present I exchanged~~ from Kelvin~~ thanks~~


OK~~ here come the second celebration which I did with my secondary school buddy @ Mdm Ho Kopitiam~~~And this is the best time I with them~~~ But.. also the last time I celebrate with "him, CK"

I also do make an "experimental" in this event and the outcome quite good~~ I'm glad u all enjoyed what I hv prepared~ thanks lot!




Beside Christmas, Dec also my Birthday month. Of cause, as usual, this year my birthday also past by normal without any big celebration. I just remember i hv dinner with my Japanese classmate at a Thai Restaurant @ The Curve. And also a Korean BBQ dinner with my Sec School Buddy~~~ Thanks of u all


Can I consider this is my birthday present? Cause I took it from my friend and not he give me~~ Hehehe.... Mmm.. sometimes i really think, maybe receive present at birthday is a good thin

A ++ , Proud for them~~ yeah... I can't believe I hope to become director, last time I use to hate become a "FILM" director... but now, story is different. Am I too old for this?

Next month, Jan... I believe is the most hardness part for me to write it... It really a dark month for me....

So... about Dec, everyone will think about... Christmas~ yes. We did celebrate Christmas at here. But the main celebration hv 2. Which one is quite dissapointed & another is very excited.
First one, my company christmas celebration. Actually during this time we're working hard on one project, "Astro HD" which really make us going insane... and I hv experience 3 days 2 night at office~~ T.T , my colleauge more bad, all seem areadi stay in office more then home, a home just like a hotel. So I thought we can hv a good & nice chirstmas celebration dinner at somewhere... who know.... it did .. in my office... and order domino... haiz.....My first Christmas party in this company~~~ yeah


By the way, thanks for Yap Zai bring his fellow came our comapny sing for us~~ Nice ~~!!
And that the present I exchanged~~ from Kelvin~~ thanks~~


OK~~ here come the second celebration which I did with my secondary school buddy @ Mdm Ho Kopitiam~~~And this is the best time I with them~~~ But.. also the last time I celebrate with "him, CK"

I also do make an "experimental" in this event and the outcome quite good~~ I'm glad u all enjoyed what I hv prepared~ thanks lot!




Beside Christmas, Dec also my Birthday month. Of cause, as usual, this year my birthday also past by normal without any big celebration. I just remember i hv dinner with my Japanese classmate at a Thai Restaurant @ The Curve. And also a Korean BBQ dinner with my Sec School Buddy~~~ Thanks of u all


Can I consider this is my birthday present? Cause I took it from my friend and not he give me~~ Hehehe.... Mmm.. sometimes i really think, maybe receive present at birthday is a good thin

A ++ , Proud for them~~ yeah... I can't believe I hope to become director, last time I use to hate become a "FILM" director... but now, story is different. Am I too old for this?

Next month, Jan... I believe is the most hardness part for me to write it... It really a dark month for me....

Comments
hang in there! *hugs*
stay well, be fine~
:)