Oct Nov Mix
MMmm..Because of JLPT & some works.... I'm have a busy but empty last one and half month...that why just mix all over I got~~
I guess the following pic also happen in 1 day~~ Hahaha
I saw this quite nice design at Pavillion Nov. But here only the best 3 I most like, sorry for not taking all others displayed pic.



Nice Display as well


Usual place and angle for our great KLCC..... which having a Motorshow as well



Back to Office style.. as usual because we're rushing a project.... will hv chance to ask for McD delivery... But I hv received some e-mail bout McD McDeluxe chicken which not enough..."cooked" ... me this one nope... anyone kena?

I still hv chance back to office early to "rush" work... what a nice sunrise? But block by a tree...

Ok. here come our project which rush so much as well..... and some many "new" & "rare" thing happen during this project as well.... poor poor... sorry for all that i can't help much as well.
Actually.... I quite like Malaysia "roadside" food... like burger stall la, Lok Lok Stall la.. Malay Lok Lok as well.. but not Mamak!! Cause Mamak aready spoiled..... Hehehe

Ok.. went to my friend family cafe for quite long time also never take any photo.. here the only one :P Pls forgive me.. Food there quite good and price is standard~~ hv a try if got chance pass by there at Rampai Bussiness park. Here the link~~~Click it to enter they blog
Mdm Ho Kopitiam

Also hv chance went to Gempak Starz show.. found out not really interesting there anymore. Artworks there also can't attract me... (sorry just because my personal opinion). What catch my eye only the studio looking booth~~ hehehe


And also here come every mall start they Christmas Deco~~~ Hope I can "catch" most it at KL by this month.. :P



Ok.. Let end with this pic as well... a silent n dark bus which I take from office to LRT...
I guess the following pic also happen in 1 day~~ Hahaha
I saw this quite nice design at Pavillion Nov. But here only the best 3 I most like, sorry for not taking all others displayed pic.



Nice Display as well


Usual place and angle for our great KLCC..... which having a Motorshow as well


Back to Office style.. as usual because we're rushing a project.... will hv chance to ask for McD delivery... But I hv received some e-mail bout McD McDeluxe chicken which not enough..."cooked" ... me this one nope... anyone kena?

I still hv chance back to office early to "rush" work... what a nice sunrise? But block by a tree...

Ok. here come our project which rush so much as well..... and some many "new" & "rare" thing happen during this project as well.... poor poor... sorry for all that i can't help much as well.
Actually.... I quite like Malaysia "roadside" food... like burger stall la, Lok Lok Stall la.. Malay Lok Lok as well.. but not Mamak!! Cause Mamak aready spoiled..... Hehehe

Ok.. went to my friend family cafe for quite long time also never take any photo.. here the only one :P Pls forgive me.. Food there quite good and price is standard~~ hv a try if got chance pass by there at Rampai Bussiness park. Here the link~~~Click it to enter they blog
Mdm Ho Kopitiam

Also hv chance went to Gempak Starz show.. found out not really interesting there anymore. Artworks there also can't attract me... (sorry just because my personal opinion). What catch my eye only the studio looking booth~~ hehehe


And also here come every mall start they Christmas Deco~~~ Hope I can "catch" most it at KL by this month.. :P



Ok.. Let end with this pic as well... a silent n dark bus which I take from office to LRT...

Comments