1stHalf
1st half of month passed~~~~ nothing so special happen at all~~~
First at all... found this interesting news about our animation field in Malaysia seem so "bright" & "nice"...But i dun feel the same way...

2nd places which i went few times within few days....I guess the "father" become so "rich"

It's has been long time one of my friend did't tread me any meals~~ once come big one "Dim Sum" at Jln Ipoh


...and I found this interesting "advertisment" They selling Security System ~~~

This photo take at sunny bright noon.. But just because I want to the main point which is the spot light at the stadium, so surrounded area seem more darker, it's actually bright day noon. I wonder why still so waste electric and open all spot light in such bright sunny hot noon... no wonder global warming become more serious... everyone act little like that sure heavy. 1 + 1 = 100

Ok... This for my colleague. Frankie & Mr Pang~~~ they finally has been sent to Vietnam for "supervising" & "technical" help (I guess so)... GOOD LUCK!!!

(Frankie desk which took by himself with my camera,day become more silent....)
Yet....another lonely night....
First at all... found this interesting news about our animation field in Malaysia seem so "bright" & "nice"...But i dun feel the same way...

2nd places which i went few times within few days....I guess the "father" become so "rich"

It's has been long time one of my friend did't tread me any meals~~ once come big one "Dim Sum" at Jln Ipoh

...and I found this interesting "advertisment" They selling Security System ~~~

This photo take at sunny bright noon.. But just because I want to the main point which is the spot light at the stadium, so surrounded area seem more darker, it's actually bright day noon. I wonder why still so waste electric and open all spot light in such bright sunny hot noon... no wonder global warming become more serious... everyone act little like that sure heavy. 1 + 1 = 100

Ok... This for my colleague. Frankie & Mr Pang~~~ they finally has been sent to Vietnam for "supervising" & "technical" help (I guess so)... GOOD LUCK!!!
(Frankie desk which took by himself with my camera,day become more silent....)
Yet....another lonely night....

Comments